We are delighted that you want to learn more about MAGEBA.
Since it was founded in Wuppertal in 1957, MAGEBA has developed into a world-class company with products of the highest quality. The extraordinary vertical range of manufacture enables the company to react quickly and flexibly to changing environmental conditions and customer requirements. This means we turn technical ideas into innovations, both quickly and safely. This puts our customers in a position to remain competitive in the long term, based on the guiding principle:
Our innovations, your advantage!
We use traditional German mechanical engineering with its consistency, motivation and precision as a framework of values. Together with courage to innovate and our motivated and qualified employees, we have found our recipe for continuous success.
Let our company history take you on a journey through the success story of MAGEBA.
History of our company
- Individual design and manufacture of our products according to customer requirements and custom specifications
- Continuous development processes to implement customer needs and ideas
- A strong connection to our customers, which guarantees a permanent exchange of experience and information flow
- The key to our success: our employees
- Team orientation combined with independent and solution-oriented work create a motivating atmosphere and thus promote employee satisfaction and commitment
- Well-founded training and further education concepts form the basis for competent and reliable staff in the future
- Continuous (further) development of our product range
- Advanced in-house machinery enables optimal manufacturing processes
- Courage and joy combined with expertise in designing new product solutions
- Unique quality at fair prices
- Exceptional advice and project support
- Competent customer and spare parts service
- Application of environmentally friendly production processes
- Ecological machine concepts
INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABILITY
We are always working on new solutions
Environmental changes and fast-moving trends cyclically call for new ideas that have to be developed for commercial use. As machine builders in the textile industry, we take on this task in order to develop new and more efficient systems for the production and finishing of textiles. We rely on the traditional basis of German mechanical engineering - quality, efficiency and progress.
We take on the challenge of today's ecological environment, which is particularly relevant in the field of finishing and dyeing. More water and energy are required in the finishing processes. Our aim is to keep rethinking the processes to make them more sustainable. In our endeavors, we want to save resources and use them as efficiently as possible so that they will also be available for future generations.
In addition to our decades of experience, we use scientific approaches to develop further. In this respect, we enter into close cooperation with universities in order to repeatedly question the status quo. We also seek dialog with our technology, software and chemical suppliers in order to integrate their innovations into our machines.
We are well represented
Our team of experts is at your disposal with comprehensive information on our tried and tested machine portfolio and looks forward to your interest in future-proof solutions.
Visit us. We look forward to welcoming you personally.
Inlegmash (Moscow, Russia)
Period: 01.03.2021 - 04.03.2021
ITMA Asia (Shanghai, China)
Period: 12.06.2021 - 16.06.2021
ITM (Istanbul, Turkey)
Period: 22.06.2021 - 26.06.2021
Techtextil North America (Raleigh, North Carolina, USA)
Period: 23.08.2021 - 25.08.2021